Friday, March 11, 2005

My new craft room

Today I didn't do much knitting, but I finally moved all my craft stuff upstairs to my new craft room. Doug and I switched craft rooms (he draws and needs storage space for all his geeky collections) so now I am upstairs. He had a friend over, so I got them to move one of the couches up. It was tricky since the stairs are small and cramped, but they got it in the room, so now I can sit in there and knit. Mom and Catrina (my sister) stoped in today, so I took some pictures of Hayden (my neice) in her cashmerino coat. She is so cute, and looking more like her big sister every day. After I got everything moved in the room, I decided to make some little socks to match the coat, with the left over cashmerino. There is almost a skein left, and the socks are tiny so I should have enough.

N.J., are you out there? If you comment, I will post a picture of the quilt I made.

1 Comments:

At 9:46 p.m., Blogger Jan said...

That cabled coat is gorgeous! Great job Sam! Oh, I wish I had a little one, I would make that coat in a heartbeat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home