Saturday, July 01, 2006

Not the best Day


This is a picture of my Grandparents the way I like to remember them. That day, Grampie got down on the floor on this knees to play with Shanny. It was about three years ago. He died yesterday, and we expect Grammie to go today or very soon. They were together so long, I don't think they could live without each other.

Mom told me today, that they had made their own funeral arrangements 16 years ago, and that they wanted a simple funeral, and for us to go out to eat together after. This makes me laugh, because if there is anything we Goodwins know how to do, it is go out to eat.For years, my grandparents have gone out to eat every day if they were able, and if any relatives were visiting we would all meet up to eat. They had a few favourite places, and would usually go to the same place every day for months, until one place closed for the season(we are a tourist town).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home