Friday, April 01, 2005

New yarn store

We are soon going to have a yarn store in Yarmouth. This is an incredible fact! The lack of good shops in this town frustrates me to no end. The woman that is opening the shop is someone who actually knows what good yarn is. I'm sure she will have to start small, but she has said that she will order whatever we want, and the knitting group will be able to meet in the store as well. Now I will have a store where I can hang out and meet other like minded people. I am finding it difficult lately, that I have so few friends that enjoy the same hobbies as me.

1 Comments:

At 10:51 p.m., Blogger Janey said...

Just discovered your blog on August 11th, via the Yarn Harlot blog.
Glad to meet you!

A very important question: Has the new yarn store in Yarmouth opened yet?
I read about it "opening soon" some months ago (in March?) - also via a comment on the Yarn Harlot blog - and that piqued my interest.

What is its address?
I'm in Wolfville, so a day trip is possible.

Thanks,
Janey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home