Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Forgetful

This is one of many yellow roses on an old bush that was growing on the back of one of our old barns. They are so nice, and they continue to bloom for a long time.

Somehow I managed to forget to go to spinning group, even though it is one of my favourite things that I look forward to each month. I think probably the double funeral had something to do with it. I am going to knitting group tonight though. Shanny has soccer, but I'm hoping Doug can take her home with his mother, so I don't have to be late again.

I haven't spun or knit in the last few days, I've been too edgy for that. Things are settled down a little now, so hopefully, I'll get back to it. It was nice to visit with all the family yesterday, and hopefully tomorrow, as some are sticking around for a few days.

I just found out that I will be late to knitting again, Charlene is sick,and can't drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home