Thursday, July 06, 2006

Green

Or maybe a little brown. This is polwarth that I dyed different colours of green and I guess brown as well. This is after I predrafted it. I love how soft and smooth it looks.
I am knitting a pair of mittens, I finished one and the other has the cuff done.
Close up of the roving. I can't get the pictures uploaded in the order that I want. They seem to be random, not the order I put them or the reverse either.
Close up of mittem.
I got two skeins of about 100 yards each. I did a two ply yarn, and I love the subtle stripes.
Close up of the yarn. I need to work on my consistency, the parts that are evenly spun and plyed, I really like.

1 Comments:

At 10:58 a.m., Blogger Sam said...

Thanks, I wish now that I had dyed a larger amount, but I seem to do small amounts, since I do them in the microvave.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home