Friday, July 14, 2006

It's not what I thought it would be


This is even more polwarth, from the last big dyeing fest.

Again I love how pre drafting makes it pretty.

I navaho plyed this from a slightly thicker than my usual single.

I lked the roving and the yarn, but knit up it has lost some of its livelyness or something. I just find it a bit boring somehow. I think I may try adding another colour to it, maybe do some thrum mitts, with yellow or orange thrums to perk it up a little.

What do you think? Yes, you! my only bloglines subscriber, who ever you are!

3 Comments:

At 9:01 p.m., Blogger Jessica said...

Hey, that would be me!
I think it looks gorgeous. :)

 
At 9:07 p.m., Blogger Sam said...

hi Jessica, I just dyed some orange roving to use for thrums, and hopefully it will look ok together. It is pretty bright.

Do you have a blog? blogger doesn't link to you it says your profile is not public.

 
At 1:54 a.m., Blogger Jessica said...

Yes, I'm Rose-Kim Knits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home